TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions are known as the 'Rules'. The term ‘Rules’ and ‘Contest Terms’ apply interchangeably and are one and the same.
2. These Rules apply to the Horlicks® #iChooseHorlicks Contest (the 'Contest’) that is promoted on the Horlicks® Malaysia Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HorlicksMalaysia) and by entering the Contest, you (hereinafter referred to as “Entrant”) agree to be bound by the Rules.
3. This Contest is organised by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Sdn Bhd (“GSK”) of Lot 89, Jalan Enggang, Ampang / Ulu Klang Industrial Estate, 54200 Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia and GSK reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of GSK's reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the Contest, will be posted on the Horlicks Malaysia Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HorlicksMalaysia). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Contest, or any other matter relating to a Contest, the decision of GSK shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by GSK.
5. GSK reserves the right to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish all submissions without prior consent of the entrant.
1. This Contest is open to Malaysian citizens and Permanent Residents only. Proof will be required at time of awarding the prizes.
2. Employees of GSK and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers and advertising, promotion agencies and all other service agencies and providers involved with the campaign, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and households of each, whether or not related are not eligible to participate or win.
1. Contest begins on 10th August 2015 at 12:00:00 pm Malaysian time and ends on 6th September 2015 at 12.00:00 pm.
2. There will be four separate rounds in this Contest as follows (each a “Round”):
Contest 1: 11th Aug – 16th Aug
Contest 2: 17th Aug – 23rd Aug
Contest 3: 24th Aug – 30th Aug
Contest 4: 31st Aug – 6th Sept
3. Entrants are limited to submit one (1) entry per round. In the event that GSK discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple Entries, such person and any Entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such Entrant has already been selected as a Prize-winner, an alternative Prize-winner will be selected.
4. Entries received before the commencement of the Contest Period and after the close of the Contest Period will be disqualified and ineligible for consideration for prizes.
5. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the GSK and not at the time of transmission. GSK accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. During each of the four (4) rounds, you can submit an entry either through a simple text or photo with caption that includes #iChooseHorlicks on the comment box of the contest post on our Facebook page.
7. Winner announcements will be made on the Horlicks® Malaysia Facebook page on the following dates upon completion of each of the four (4) rounds: 16th , 23rd , 30th August, 6th September 2015.
1. There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Contest or access the website.
2. During each of the four (4) rounds, you can submit an entry by adding a comment to the ‘I’m with the 9 in 10 mums who choose Horlicks’ image, and post on our post, with ‘#iChooseHorlicks’.
3. The comment should state your answer of the weekly questions posted each week. The winners will be selected according to the originality and creativity of their comments.
4. The winners will be selected by GSK. Upon contest end date, all results announced are FINAL. No claim or dispute whatsoever regarding the decisions or the results shall be entertained in this regard.
5. GSK has the right to verify the validity of any entry and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, submitting an entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions or if the entrant is engaged in unlawful conduct that jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the Contest.
6. GSK reserves the right to select another prize winner if an original prize winner is subsequently disqualified from the Contest. In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the Contest, GSK will, unless otherwise stated in the Contest Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
7. Winners will be contacted via Facebook Private Message. Prizes will be awarded following winner verification by GSK. GSK will mail/courier the prize to the winner within 30 days (for winners from Klang Valley) & 45 days (for prize winner from out of Klang Valley) period after announcement.
8. As a condition of entering this Contest, Entrants grant GSK an irrevocable right and permission to use all photographs in all forms and media indefinitely for any purpose and without remuneration or compensation. Entrants also grant GSK a right to use the entrant’s name including the publishing (Submission) of winner’s names on the Horlicks® Malaysia Facebook site.
1. GSK reserves the right to remove postings, graphics, comments, video, photos or any other content that:
i. Are libelous, defamatory or disparaging
ii. Violate another's copyright or intellectual property
iii. Condone or promote illegal activity
iv. Are misleading, fraudulent or deceptive
v. Use harsh, obscene, hateful or threatening language
vi. Are spam or intended to cause technical disruptions to this page or Facebook
vii. Offer unauthorized medical advice
viii. Any comment that is off topic
2. GSK is not responsible for the accuracy of the opinions, information, advice or comments on this page and on linked content not specifically posted by us. We will not allow sales pitches for other products or services to be disguised as comments. The decision of GSK to accept or reject any entry is the GSK’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. GSK requires that an entry comply with the Entry Procedure.
3. If this Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason including but not limited to infection by computer virus or tampering, GSK reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest or if necessary award alternate prizes to the same value as the original prize.
4. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
i. To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs pertaining to the contest);
ii. To help confirm and update winners. Emails will cease when all winners obtain their prize.
5. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Facebook page and application, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
7. The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Contest), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Malaysian law. The Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).