CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms
- These Contest Terms & Conditions (which include the Contest Details) set out the basis for participating in the Contest identified below.
- By entering or participating in the Contest you agree to these Contest Terms & Conditions.
- A Privacy Notice attached to or otherwise provided in connection with these Contest Terms & Conditions should be regarded as part of these Contest terms.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Contest Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Unilever entity: Unilever Foods (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.;
Registered/Primary address: Level 34, Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baru, 59200 Kuala Lumpur;
Name of the contest: Horlicks Merdeka Contest
Determining Prize Winner(s): Most creative answer and visual delivery, i.e. art, poem, story, video, etc.
Method of allocation where multiple Prize(s): ): Not applicable;
Basis of re-allocation if a Prize is not claimed: Not applicable;
Tie-breaker (if required): Not applicable;
Open to all Malaysian citizens with a vaild National Registration Identity Card;
Min age: 18 years old, those under 18 years old will need to fill up the consent form;
Country of residence: Malaysia;
Other: Not applicable;
Any of the following:
Start/End Date for Entries
Start: 12 August 2021
End: 20 September 2021
Other Contest Requirements
Notification of Winning and Claiming Prizes
Notification of winning:
- Contest Basis
- This Contest is:
- open to those meeting the Entrant Requirements;
- not open to those falling within the description of Excluded Entrants (even if they meet the Entrant Requirements).
- You must follow the Entry Instructions.
- You may only submit one entry/may submit more than one entry. Entries must not be automatically generated by computer or otherwise submitted on an inappropriate basis (for example using multiple names, email or social media accounts to enter).
- You may only win one Prize. Entries may submit multiple entries but may only win ONE prize. The exception to this rule is where the Contest Details clearly and specifically allow multiple prizes to be won.
- The Organiser may at any time extend, suspend or terminate the Contest at its sole discretion (which may or may not relate to an entrant).
- This Contest is:
- Entries that (i) do not comply with these Contest Terms & Conditions; or (ii) are incomplete, corrupted or late, may be rejected, disqualified, removed and/or deleted by the Organiser.
- Your entry includes any materials provided as part of or in relation to that entry. Where entry to the Contest involves provision of written, recorded, pictorial or other material in electronic or other form, you must ensure your entry:
- is (i) suitable for public access and in particular does not contain nudity, pornographic, religiously/culturally/politically insensitive, violent content, defamatory or libellous statements, material considered illegal/offensive or may contravene the laws of Malaysia or materials likely to tarnish the image of the Organiser or bring the Organiser’s reputation into disrepute; and (ii) not in breach of applicable laws;
- does not contain or refer to any products or brands other than those of the Unilever Group (unless such inclusion is entirely incidental, not prominent and is reasonably necessary due to the nature of the entry);
- is your own work and does not contain any intellectual property (including moral rights) of another party unless you have the necessary permissions for its provision and use, reproduction and other dealing in accordance with these Contest Terms & Conditions (including Clause 4.3 below);
- only contains someone's name or likeness if they have provided written permission (permission from parents/legal guardians required for under 18s).
- You grant the Organiser (i) ownership of any entry; and (ii) a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable right to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry, in any media and through any media channel. You will not grant these rights to any other party.
- Responsibility for Entries
- If you are submitting an entry on behalf of more than one person/party (including on behalf of an organisation), you must ensure that you have authority to accept these terms on their behalf and ensure they comply with these terms.
- You must comply with these Contest Terms & Conditions and not otherwise unlawfully seek to misuse or tamper with the processes and rules of the Contest.
- You must indemnify and defend the Organiser and other members of the Unilever Group (including their respective directors, officers and employees) in respect of all liabilities, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your breach of these Contest Terms & Conditions. The Organiser excludes responsibility for those liabilities, losses and damages, although nothing in these Contest Terms & Conditions is intended to limit the Organiser's liability for (i) fraud; (ii) intentional misconduct; or (iii) for death or personal injury caused by its negligence (including that of its employees and agents)).
- You must indemnify and defend the Organiser and other members of the Unilever Group (including their respective directors, officers and employees) in respect of any third party claim that your entry or its use in accordance with these Contest Terms & Conditions breaches applicable laws, confidentiality obligations or intellectual property rights due to your breach of these Contest Terms & Conditions.
- The Organiser is not in any event responsible for:
- entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or any other event which is either unforeseen or outside of the Organiser's direct reasonable control;
- your costs of preparing or submitting an entry.
- Where the mode of entry is via short messaging service (“SMS”) or multimedia messaging service (“MMS”), each entry sent by the entrant will be subject to premium charges as stipulated (if any) which is in addition to the standard fee charged by the entrant’s telecommunications service provider.
- The winner(s) will be notified using the method and within the timing set out in the Contest Details.
- The winner(s) must claim their Prize using the method and within the timing set out in the Contest Details. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time, the right to the Prize lapses and the Organiser may offer the Prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the method noted in the Contest Details (in the absence of specification, a fair basis which aligns closely with the winner selection method which will be at the Organiser’s sole discretion).
- The Organiser may (at its discretion or where required by law) provide or publish details of the winner(s) (name and county). Requests for provision/publication should be sent to the Organiser contact details in the Details Sheet no later than within ten weeks after the Contest closing date.
- In the event of any uncertainty or difference of opinion regarding the administration of the Contest (including the award of Prizes), the decision of the Organiser is final (this does not remove any legal rights). No appeal or questions will be entertained.
- No correspondence should be entered into between you and the Organiser, unless specifically requested by the Organiser.
- The Organiser may require proof of identity before releasing any Prize. Winners who require a representative to claim their prize(s) on their behalf must ensure that the representative provides a letter of consent signed by the winner, a copy of the winner’s proof of identity, and the representative’s proof of identity.
- Statutory warranties apply but otherwise the Prizes are awarded 'as is' without any warranty, undertaking or guarantee and are strictly non-transferable, non-exchangeable and may not be encashed.
- The Organiser's commitment is to make Prize(s) available in accordance with and subject to these terms. Consequently, each winner is responsible for any and all:
- visas and permits;
- fuel, consumables and accompanying items;
- upkeep, licence renewals and ongoing or periodic requirements;
- taxes and other such personal liabilities; and
- matters of physical fitness and capability,
as well as any other ancillary matters required for, or arising from, receipt, use or enjoyment of the Prizes.
- Winners must adhere to any third party terms, such as event organiser terms, which apply to the Prize (these will be made available on request).
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. The Organiser is under no obligation to offer a cash alternative.
- If your entry is subsequently disqualified, any Prize granted must be returned at your cost or compensation provided where return is no longer possible.
- Winner(s) will, at the Organiser's reasonable request, participate in publicity relating to this Contest. This may include winner(s) being filmed, photographed and/or interviewed by the Organiser or on its behalf.
- The Organiser is permitted to the use of your name, image, voice and/or likeness for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further notice or compensation.
- The Organiser shall have the absolute right and discretion to advertise and/or air and/or print any audio/video recording of the Contest and its Entrants and/or use the slogan, names or nicknames on any of its programmes/channels or in any media whatsoever, in whole or in part, at the Organiser’s discretion. All copyrights subsisting in such audio/video recordings shall belong to the Organiser absolutely.
- Unless expressly stated by the Organiser in the written Contest materials, this Contest is in no way sponsored or endorsed by any third party.
- If other language versions of these terms are also made available, the English language version takes precedence in the event of any inconsistency.
- Each provision in these Contest Terms & Conditions is severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court or other competent authority, that invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of these Contest Terms.
- Governing Law and Disputes
- This Contest (including these Contest Terms & Conditions and any related dispute) is governed by and will be interpreted according to the laws of the country in which the Organiser has its registered or primary address as stated in the Contest Details, except to the extent of mandatory laws applicable due to the location or nature of the Contest, Prize or relevant entrant.
- Without restricting anyone from seeking injunctions or other temporary relief in a competent court, if a dispute arises the courts of the country in which the Organiser has its registered or primary address as stated in the Contest Details will resolve the issue, except to the extent you have the right to resolve a dispute in the courts of other jurisdictions due to the location or nature of the Contest, Prize or relevant entrant.
1. Privacy Notice
The following is the "Privacy Notice" for the Contest identified below:
Registered/Primary address: Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd, Level 34 , Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baru, 59200 Kuala Lumpur;
Designation of the contact person : Data Privacy Officer, Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd, Level 34 , Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baru, 59200 Kuala Lumpur. Tel: 03-2246 2188 E-mail: DPO.Malaysia@unilever.com
|Name of the contest: Horlicks Merdeka Contest
Personal data obtained from you, including within your entry or provided as part of the entry submission process or during related administration.
This personal data will include for this Contest: name, telephone number, residential address, image/likeness, date of birth;
Advertising and marketing purposes regarding Deliver Brand Salience and Engagement;
|The Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, such as to our headquarters, regional offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or members within the Unilever group of companies, and/or our service providers, which may be located outside Malaysia, for Further Purposes.
|Unilever Privacy Notice
Unilever Privacy Notice
- All Personal Data requested must be provided in order for you to be eligible to participate in the Contest.
- The Personal Data will be processed for administration of the Contest (Third Parties may be involved in this administration).
- The Personal Data may also be processed for the Further Purposes, including by the Third Parties.
- If you wish to:
- access, correct, limit or update your Personal Data collected in relation to the Contest, or to make any inquiries or complaints about the processing of such information,
- require the deletion of the Personal Data, you should contact the Organiser using the following contact information: Data Privacy Officer, Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd, Level 34 , Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baru, 59200 Kuala Lumpur. Tel: 03-2246 2188 E-mail: DPO.Malaysia@unilever.com
- For more details on processing of your Personal Data, see the applicable Unilever Group Privacy Notice.
☐ I am above 18 years and I have read and understood the terms of this Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of my Personal Data for the Further Purposes and by Third Parties as described above.
Alamat Berdaftar/Utama: Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd, Tingkat 34 , Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baru, 59200 Kuala Lumpur;
Jawatan pegawai untuk dihubungi : Pegawai Privasi Data, Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd, Level 34 , Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baru, 59200 Kuala Lumpur. Tel: 03-2246 2188 E-mel: DPO.Malaysia@unilever.com
Nama permainan untuk peraduan:
Peraduan Horlicks Merdeka
Data peribadi yang diperoleh daripada anda, termasuk di dalam borang peraduan atau disediakan sebagai sebahagian daripada proses penghantaran borang peraduan atau semasa pentadbiran berkaitan.
Data peribadi ini akan termasuk bagi Peraduan ini:
[nama, nombor telefon, alamat, imej/persamaan, suara];
[gambar dan video yang diambil semasa acara berkaitan];
[Tujuan pengiklanan dan pemasaran berkaitan produk kami];
[Menyediakan notis berkaitan produk, perkhidmatan, promosi dan acara yang mungkin menarik minat anda];
[Menjawab pertanyaan anda];
[Bagi tujuan pengauditan sekiranya berlaku pertikaian];
|Data Peribadi mungkin didedahkan kepada pihak ketiga, misalnya kepada ibu pejabat, pejabat serantau, subsidiari, sekutu dan/atau anggota di dalam kumpulan syarikat Unilever, dan/atau pembekal perkhidmatan kami, yang mungkin terletak di luar Malaysia, bagi sebab-sebab berkaitan Tujuan.
|Notis Privasi Unilever
Notis Privasi Unilever
- Semua Data Peribadi yang dipohon hendaklah disediakan supaya anda layak untuk menyertai Peraduan.
- Data Peribadi akan diproses untuk pentadbiran Peraduan (pihak ketiga mungkin terlibat dalam pentadbiran ini).
- Data Peribadi juga boleh diproses untuk Tujuan Lanjut, termasuk oleh Pihak Ketiga.
- Jika anda berhasrat untuk:
- mengakses, membetulkan, mengehadkan atau mengemaskini Data Peribadi anda yang dikumpul berhubung dengan Peraduan, atau membuat sebarang pertanyaan atau aduan tentang pemprosesan maklumat sedemikian,
- memohon penghapusan Data Peribadi, anda harus menghubungi Penganjur menggunakan maklumat hubungan berikut: Pegawai Privasi Data, Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd, Tingkat 34, Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baru, 59200 Kuala Lumpur. Tel: 03-2246 2188 E-mel: DPO.Malaysia@unilever.com
- Untuk butiran lanjut tentang pemprosesan Data Peribadi anda, sila lihat Notis Privasi Kumpulan Unilever yang berkenaan.
Perakuan berikut terpakai berhubung dengan Notis Privasi. Tandakan kotak hanya jika anda setuju dengan pernyataan:
☐ Saya berumur melebihi 18 tahun dan saya telah membaca dan memahami terma Notis Privasi ini dan memberikan kebenaran kepada pemprosesan Data Peribadi saya seperti yang diterangkan di atas.